Flyer Distribution with Peachjar
Peachjar for Digital Flyer Distribution
In accordance with School Board Policy KI (Distribution of Materials in Schools), Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools does not allow outside organizations or individuals to advertise, distribute, or display materials to students or staff on school grounds or in school publications.
In an effort to provide increased access to programs and resources that improve the trajectory of our students’ lives, KCKPS is using the services of Peachjar for the posting of approved flyers on each school’s website so that they are accessible to staff, parents, guardians, and students.
The Communications and Marketing Department has provided the following information and guidelines on how the process works for using the Peachjar platform.
Peachjar for Families
Peachjar organizes all important school and community information in one place! In addition to receiving emails from your school, look for the ‘Peachjar’ button or icon on your school website to view all active flyers.
- Support the basic educational mission of the district and directly benefit the students or be of intrinsic value to the students.
- Information posted cannot be in violation of Board policy, state or federal law.
- Should not promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, movies, or products unsuitable for children.
- Should not be lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Should not discriminate against, attack, or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, or other unlawful consideration.
- Should not incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Should not promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or scheduled events.
- Should not imply the school district’s endorsement of any identified product or service.
- Official proof of nonprofit status must be provided upon request by Peachjar and/or Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools.
Questions and/or concerns about the posting process for eFlyers as well as credits and/or refunds should be addressed directly with Peachjar at 858-997-2117, ext. 130.
Each request will be reviewed by the Communications and Marketing Department staff on an individual basis with the aforementioned criteria in mind. The decision not to post your organization’s information is not to be considered disapproval of the activity/event, but rather a decision based on the best interests of the Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools.