Register for School
2022-23 KCKPS Registration Opens July 25
Returning Student Families – if the family is adding a new student they can do returning students AND the new students at one time.
Click the link to log into Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Or, go to kckps.org, make sure the menu is open if on a cell phone, click login links, then click Infinite Campus Portal under the Infinite Campus Section. Select “campus parent.”
- Enter username and password. If you have forgotten your user name or your password, call one of your student’s schools to get it. Find the phone number here: KCKPS Directory.
- In the parent portal menu, go to the MORE tab.
- Select online registration.
- All your students should be included in one application. If not, call the missing student’s school to fix it. Please do not proceed with the registration if you are missing any students.
New Students Only
- Go to kckps.org, make sure the menu is open if on a cell phone, click login links, then select start new registration under the Infinite Campus section.
Documents needed for a new registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of address
- Transcripts for new students
- Physicals for students 9 and younger
Contact Student Services at 913-551-3200 if you have questions about these documents.
Approved address documents:
- Current Lease/Rental Agreement
- Driver’s License with current address
- Recent BPU, KGS, or Atmos Energy bill
- Recent Government Mail: Unified Government Property Tax bill, Medicaid, SSI, Disability, Insurance, Immigration document(I90) and/or Court Services
Kindergarten students may already be registered. They do not need to register twice if parents have already submitted their application.
Preschool students complete a different process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-627-5257.