Good nutrition and learning go hand in hand. Nutritional Services mission is “Providing nutritious and flavorful foods, to inspiring students, in a welcoming environment, while maintaining financial responsibility and excellence.” We work to ensure all students are afforded the opportunity to receive healthy, enjoyable meals that are student tested and student approved.
The Nutritional Services department is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that are dedicated to students’ health, well being and their ability to learn. We support learning by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices.
Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
TIPS TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE PAYMENT:
- We encourage all students to pay online.
- Don't include any special characters in the password.
- Create a password with only upper-case letters, lower case letters, and numbers.
- Don't use Safari.
- Google Chrome is their preferred web browser.
- When registering to make payments use a desktop, laptop, or the app.
TIPS FOR IN-PERSON PAYMENT:
- Students/adults bringing a cash or check MUST pay the cafeteria managers directly.
- We encourage students not to make payments during the meal service line.
- A downloadable pre-formatted slip is available on our Nutritional Services Website to further assist with cash or check payments.
- Al a Carte milk can be purchased with a positive lunch balance.
- Cash or check payments must be in an envelope with the below information written on the outside to be accepted:
- The student’s name
- just Name of teacher
- The dollar amount
Nutritional Services can be reached at 913-627-3900.